Thursday, January 21, 2010

Called to Serve


Many of you know that I have volunteered for a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints for 18 months. Today I received my Mission call Giving me all the information about where I am going to be serving. I'll be going to the Missionary Training Center in Provo on the 31st of March for training and then I'll be serving the rest of the time In Frankfurt Germany and the area around the city. For those of you who would like to write me, my future address will be forthcoming and I'll make sure to post it. I'll also have a friend writing a blog with stories and pictures that I send home. I'm incredibly thrilled to have this time in Germany and be able to grow in so many different ways.




As you can tell by the picture I was very surprised. I didn't expect to be using my German skills and certainly did not expect to be sent to the same mission as a good friend. However I know with a surety that this is the absolute perfect mission for me to go to. I'm ecstatic about the chance to spend 18 months in Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment